You know the type. The hard-working, rolling-up-sleeves, humble-as-all-get-out person who can be relied on to get the job done and get it done right?
In the supplement world, AC-11® is that person.
What Is AC-11®?
AC-11® is a powerful botanical compound derived from a plant called cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa), a woody vine harvested from the Amazon Rainforest. More than 20 years of research and development support the ingredient’s efficacy, especially for its unique ability to naturally support the body in repairing its DNA.
How Does AC-11® Work?
AC-11® is rich in phytochemicals (compounds produced by plants) and formulated to normalize inflammation while promoting natural DNA repair and a healthy immune response.
AC-11® provides advanced genomic support and helps support your natural defense mechanisms against multiple external stressors, such as overexposure to the sun (UV radiation), strenuous exercise, fatigue, and the general effects of aging. AC-11® promotes a healthy inflammatory response by inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines.
One fascinating finding is that AC-11® can increase telomere length. Telomeres are essentially what protect your DNA from damage. (Think of telomeres like the tape on the end of a shoelace. It's there to keep everything from unraveling!)
How Can AC-11® Help Support My Health?
- DNA Repair. AC-11® helps the body’s natural ability to repair its DNA, effectively promoting cellular health and healthy aging.
- Skin health. AC-11® increases the overexpression of type III collagen. This is your body's natural collagen, not exogenous (synthetic) collagen. Because of genetic variations, some people can't break down synthetic collagen as easily as others. AC-11® works by enhancing your body's collagen production.
- Antioxidant Support. AC-11® helps protect against excessive free radicals that can lead to DNA damage.
- Helps support a healthy inflammatory response. Even though we usually think of inflammation as a bad thing, some level of inflammation in the body is necessary. This is part of a proper immune response. AC-11® helps to normalize NF-KB expression, thereby regulating the cellular response to systemic inflammation.
- Auditory Health. Research has shown supplementation of AC-11® in animals restored neural function associated with hearing damage.
One of the significant benefits of AC-11® over other healthy aging supplements is how it encourages the body to increase its natural collagen response. Instead of flooding your body with exogenous (synthetic) collagen, AC-11® helps your body make more of its own!
This assists the body's self-healing mechanisms, which don't always work as efficiently as they could.
AC-11® can be applied topically on the skin and taken orally through a nutritional supplement.
Who Should Use AC-11®?
A better question might be, "Why aren't we all using AC-11®?"
Our body sometimes forgets how to conduct repair processes due to lifestyle factors or epigenetics. AC-11® can help the body carry out the tasks it's naturally designed to perform (and perform them well). The goal is for our body to function properly to live in an optimal state of health and wellness!
You don't have to wait until you have a specific concern and then scramble to address it. AC-11® is an effective proactive measure you can take for your overall wellbeing. Just think of it as another defense against biological aging that can help you stay healthy now.
Proactive nutritional support is the concept behind our personalized supplement, Ütrition®. AC-11® can also be found in PreTrition® and Ütrition® Serum.
ac-11® is a Registered Trademark of Optigenex Inc. Protected by United States Patents Numbers: 6,964,784; 7,579,023; 7,595,064
Corey Colwell is Chief Marketing Officer for ÜFORIA Science®. Colwell is also an author, speaker and brand strategist in the health, wellness, and lifestyle realms. She has written, contributed to or been featured in hundreds of media outlets including Los Angeles times, Mothering and Good Morning America. Colwell’s youngest daughter, now seventeen, was one of the first documented “cases” of epilepsy in the Pacific Northwest to be cured through food.